College & Career Center
The college and career center is led by our guidance counselor, Jeannelle Louis. She publicizes and hosts events to cater to all students and provide opportunities for life after high school. The following services are provided:
- Catalogues from two and four year colleges, vocational and trade schools throughout the United States. On-line information is also available.
- College counseling – Students should request an appointment through their official teacher.
- Appointments with representatives from various colleges as they visit our school.
- College Fair information.
- SAT applications and test dates for the year.
- Aid in completion of forms for:
- Applications to colleges
- Financial aid (FAFSA, EOP, HEOP, TAP, PELL)
- Scholarships (POSSE, UFT, etc.)