School Leadership Team
SLT MEETING DATES:
- Sep 28, 2021 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Oct 19, 2021 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Nov 16, 2021 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Dec 21, 2021 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Jan 18, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Feb 15, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Mar 15, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Apr 5, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- May 17, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Jun 21, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
School Leadership Teams (SLTs) are vehicles for developing school-based educational policies and ensuring that resources are aligned to implement those policies. SLTs assist in the evaluation and assessment of a school’s educational programs and their effects on student achievement.
SLTs play a significant role in creating a structure for school-based decision making and shaping the path to a collaborative school culture. New York State Education Law Section 2590-h requires every New York City Public School to have a School Leadership Team. In addition, Chancellor’s Regulation A-655 (CR A-655) establishes guidelines to ensure the formation of effective SLTs in every New York City public school.
For More Information and Assistance, visit the Parent Leadership website at: