The DOE now has an enterprise license for DocuSign and you can use it for electronic signatures.
DocuSign allows parents, guardians, and staff to sign important documents digitally. For example:
- Comprehensive Educational Plan (CEP) SLT Sign off page
- College Board Consent Form
- COVID Testing Consent Form
Per Session Time Sheets
This will help families, school staff, and district office staff sign documents remotely without compromising security. For more information on how DocuSign works, visit the DocuSign website.
How to Access DocuSign
Any DOE employee can use DocuSign.
- Simply go DocuSign Login - Enter email to start sign in
- Enter your DOE Email
- Select “Use Company Login”
How to Sign a Document
Sending Out Documents
- How to send documents?
- Request Sender Access (Principals can request access for staff)
- How to send the SLT signer page for the CEP